отдых в Крыму

туризм и отдых в Крыму
Текущее время: Вс авг 19, 2018 2:45 am

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Play time in Yalta
СообщениеДобавлено: Ср авг 08, 2018 2:08 pm 

Hi,

My new acquaintance eventually seemed satisfied with the explanation that next week is the centenary of Chekhov's death, and that I had been to Yalta to see where he spent the last five years of his life (fighting the tuberculosis that later killed him, and writing stories such as The Lady with the Little Dog and plays including The Cherry Orchard and Three Sisters). I then astonished her again by saying how much I had enjoyed the place.Despite the fact that citizens of the former Soviet Union can now travel freely, millions still head to this overbuilt Black Sea resort every summer to crowd the Promenade and pebble beaches, soak up the sun and do what people do the world over when on holiday beside the sea. It is probably one of the best places to see Russian speakers of every description enjoying themselves en masse. Chekhov himself liked Yalta so much that he owned two houses there. One he built at Autka, just above the town, the other is on its own promontory, a few miles along the coast at the far end of a pretty fishing village called Gurzuf.

For More Details:
RFID Solution Video

Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]